The town of Tierra Grande is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #362 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tierra Grande is at 58 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tierra Grande is located at 14.9 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tierra Grande.
Where is Tierra Grande? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tierra Grande in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Tierra Grande? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tierra Grande (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tierra Grande
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierra Grande, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tierra Grande.
Vote for Tierra Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Tierra Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tierra Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Alto Uxpanapa (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (166 inhabitants)
- Elena Gutiérrez Martínez (- inhabitants)
- George (- inhabitants)
- Gregorio Barreda (- inhabitants)
- Gumercindo Jesús Martínez (El Cuervo) (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- La Península (8 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (41 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Xoteapan (23 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (180 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Las Lomas) (16 inhabitants)
- Santa María (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)