The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #552 of the ranking. El Refugio is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Refugio? You can find it at 27.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Refugio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Refugio in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Refugio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Refugio (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Refugio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Refugio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Refugio.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Benjamín Escalante García (1 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Castaño (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyol (- inhabitants)
- El Huatope (5 inhabitants)
- El Ixtal (Paso Viejo) (8 inhabitants)
- El Papanteco (- inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (- inhabitants)
- La Preferida (Río Nuevo) (22 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Gardenias (7 inhabitants)
- Los Góngora (- inhabitants)
- Los Tuxtlas (2 inhabitants)
- Mario Sánchez López (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Coacoatzintla (70 inhabitants)
- Puente Chucuapa (3 inhabitants)