The most complete information of the tiny town of Tequextitlal (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Puebla has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Tequextitlal is located in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #18 of the ranking. Tequextitlal is at 2187 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tequextitlal? You can find it at 7.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Sanctorum, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Juan Cuautlancingo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 6.3 kilometers. To enjoy the Tequextitlal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tequextitlal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tequextitlal (Puebla) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tequextitlal, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Tequextitlal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tequextitlal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuautlancingo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tequextitlal.
Vote for Tequextitlal. Opinions.
Do you like Tequextitlal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tequextitlal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo
- 15 de Septiembre (251 inhabitants)
- Barrio de Nuevo León (2067 inhabitants)
- Fuerte de Guadalupe (979 inhabitants)
- Galaxias Almecatla (104 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (279 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad Chautenco (3927 inhabitants)
- Pilancon (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (199 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (850 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (2865 inhabitants)
- San Juan Cuautlancingo (25104 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (13217 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (Cerro Tetepetzi) (8 inhabitants)
- Sanctorum (27936 inhabitants)
- Tequextitlal (4 inhabitants)