Know the tiny town of Pilancon through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Pilancon is located in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #17 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pilancon is at 2193 meters of altitude.
The town of Pilancon is located at 5.9 kilometers from Sanctorum, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 4.5 kilometers from San Juan Cuautlancingo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pilancon.
Where is Pilancon? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pilancon (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Pilancon
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pilancon, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuautlancingo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Pilancon.
Vote for Pilancon. Opinions.
Do you like Pilancon? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pilancon so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautlancingo
- 15 de Septiembre (251 inhabitants)
- Barrio de Nuevo León (2067 inhabitants)
- Galaxias Almecatla (104 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (279 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad Chautenco (3927 inhabitants)
- Pilancon (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (199 inhabitants)
- San Diego los Sauces (595 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (850 inhabitants)
- San Juan Cuautlancingo (25104 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (13217 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (696 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Almecatla (Cerro Tetepetzi) (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguelalpan (- inhabitants)
- Sanctorum (27936 inhabitants)