The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Paraíso is at 641 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Paraíso in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Paraíso, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Paraíso and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Paraíso (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
With the satellite map of El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Cristo Rey (5 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (17 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (32 inhabitants)
- Las Dos B (- inhabitants)
- Las Trinitarias (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (198 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (3 inhabitants)
- Monte Líbano (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Pensilvania (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Luisito (San Luis del Bajo) (- inhabitants)
- Yerbasanta (- inhabitants)