Sector Tres (Torreón, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Learn about tiny town of Sector Tres through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
You may know it as Noria del Tres.
The town of Sector Tres is located in the Municipality of Torreón (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Sector Tres is at 1,215 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Noria del Tres, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2020.
Where is Sector Tres? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Sector Tres (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Sector Tres building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Sector Tres (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sector Tres
With the satellite map of Sector Tres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Torreón. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Sector Tres.
Vote for Sector Tres. Opinions.
Do you like Sector Tres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sector Tres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Torreón
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Torreón
- Aeropuerto Mieleras (- inhabitants)
- Doce de Diciembre (37 inhabitants)
- Establo Ana (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento la Noria (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Residencial Rancho Alegre (1052 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Santa Fe (4 inhabitants)
- Jimulco (374 inhabitants)
- Juan Eugenio Cinco (Noria Nueva York) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Eugenio Número Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (La Rosita) (5 inhabitants)
- La Noria del Perú (- inhabitants)
- La Paz (2102 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros (- inhabitants)
- Monte Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (2105 inhabitants)