The town of Sector Tres is located in the Municipality of Torreón (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Sector Tres is at 1,215 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Noria del Tres, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2020.
Where is Sector Tres? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Sector Tres (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Sector Tres building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Sector Tres (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sector Tres
With the satellite map of Sector Tres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Torreón. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Sector Tres.
Vote for Sector Tres. Opinions.
Do you like Sector Tres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sector Tres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Torreón
- Club Hípico Quinta San Nicolás (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Diez de Abril (El Queso) (244 inhabitants)
- Juan Eugenio Cinco (Noria Nueva York) (- inhabitants)
- La Concha (4078 inhabitants)
- La Conchita Roja (132 inhabitants)
- La Paz (2102 inhabitants)
- La Sagra (4 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (6 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros (- inhabitants)
- Monte Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Noria de la Trinidad (2 inhabitants)
- Mayrán (- inhabitants)
- Salvador LÃ³pez (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (2105 inhabitants)