The town of Santa Ã?rsula is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #409 of the ranking. Santa Ã?rsula is at 193 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Ã?rsula? You can find it at 9.0 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality.
Where is Santa Ã?rsula? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Ã?rsula in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Ã?rsula? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Ã?rsula
Photos of Santa Ã?rsula
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Ã?rsula? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Ã?rsula.
Vote for Santa Ã?rsula. Opinions.
Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Triunfo (1 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Palo Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (18 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (6 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (6 inhabitants)
- Miramar (7 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal (2 inhabitants)
- Progreso (867 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (16 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (6 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (Las Chirino) (2 inhabitants)