The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #536 of the ranking. Santa Teresa is at 781 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Teresa? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 49.3 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Teresa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Teresa (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Teresa, which has the following symbol
The population of Santa Teresa (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa TeresaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Teresa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Teresa so you can contact them.:
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 25 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 25 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 24 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 21 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Teresa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Teresa.
Vote for Santa Teresa
Do you like Santa Teresa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Altillo (2 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (Nuevo Edén) (5 inhabitants)
- El Granadillal (8 inhabitants)
- El Primor (11 inhabitants)
- El Horizonte (9 inhabitants)
- La Campana (6 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Granjitas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Trinitarias (- inhabitants)
- Los Alazanes (1 inhabitants)
- Paraíso de Cisneros (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (7 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- Trinidad (6 inhabitants)