The town of Veracruz is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Veracruz is at 647 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Veracruz? How to get there? Map
Location map of Veracruz in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Veracruz, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Veracruz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Veracruz (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Veracruz
With the satellite map of Veracruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Veracruz.
Vote for Veracruz. Opinions.
Do you like Veracruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Veracruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo Seco (12 inhabitants)
- El Edén (8 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (7 inhabitants)
- Esmeralda (4 inhabitants)
- La Polka (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (3 inhabitants)
- Monte Azul (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (14 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Tapana Dos (- inhabitants)
- Villa de las Rosas (5 inhabitants)