The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #717 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 609 meters of altitude.
The town of San Antonio is located at 26.6 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 30.0 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Antonio, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Antonio so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 15 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 14 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAJADE: 15 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Population pyramid of San Antonio (Chiapas)
In San Antonio there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San Antonio, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San Antonio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Antonio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Concepción (- inhabitants)
- Dos Suspiros (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- El Pino (3 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (6 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (1 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Albertos (12 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio (8 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (238 inhabitants)
- Plan de Belén (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- Seoul (2 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (3 inhabitants)