The town of San José de la Montaña is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #117 of the whole municipality. San José de la Montaña is at 30 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José de la Montaña is located at 49.1 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of José María Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Adolfo de la Huerta) it is at 12.7 kilometers in direction Southesast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José de la Montaña.
Where is San José de la Montaña? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José de la Montaña (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San José de la Montaña (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San José de la MontañaDo you want to stay in San José de la Montaña? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José de la Montaña:
- CABAÑAS EL TUKAN: 17 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARILENY: 20 km away, direction Southwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SOL MAYA: 18 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL MARQUEZ: 18 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José de la Montaña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José de la Montaña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José de la Montaña.
Photos of San José de la Montaña
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José de la Montaña? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José de la Montaña.
Vote for San José de la Montaña
Do you like San José de la Montaña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José de la Montaña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Chan Tabasquito (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Naciente (10 inhabitants)
- Elsa María Landa (2 inhabitants)
- Insurgentes (76 inhabitants)
- Javier Rojo Gómez (42 inhabitants)
- Kancabchén (1058 inhabitants)
- La Ceibita (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Pozo Número Uno El Verdón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tierra de Cristo (54 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vázquez (2 inhabitants)
- San Felipe III (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)