The town of Santa Priscila is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #62 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Priscila is at 71 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Priscila is located at 2.9 kilometers from Abasolo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Priscila.
Where is Santa Priscila? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Priscila in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Priscila, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Priscila building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Priscila (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Priscila
With the satellite map of Santa Priscila will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Abasolo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Priscila.
Photos of Santa Priscila
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Priscila, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Priscila, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Priscila. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Priscila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Priscila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Adolfo López Mateos (José Elique Valdez O.) (3 inhabitants)
- Antonino Zepeda (2 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- Délfido Morales Chamucero (4 inhabitants)
- El Dos de Abril (- inhabitants)
- El Nogalito Dos (9 inhabitants)
- Guía del Porvenir (354 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (José Jorge López) (- inhabitants)
- La Unión (1 inhabitants)
- Los García (- inhabitants)
- Los Gómez (2 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Morelos (Adolfo López Mateos) (856 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Ojo de Agua de Miranda) (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)