El Nogalito Dos (Abasolo, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Nogalito Dos, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Nogalito Dos is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #15 of the whole municipality. El Nogalito Dos is at 175 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Nogalito Dos is located at 33.8 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Abasolo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Nogalito Dos.
Where is El Nogalito Dos? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Nogalito Dos in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Nogalito Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Nogalito Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Abasolo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Nogalito Dos.
Vote for El Nogalito Dos. Opinions.
Do you like El Nogalito Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Nogalito Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Abasolo (Abasolito) (175 inhabitants)
- Alfredo V. Bonfil Uno (Alfonso Ledezma) (7 inhabitants)
- Batalla del 5 de Mayo (Genoveva Hernández Villanueva) (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (6 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (La Gota) (5 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito Dos (9 inhabitants)
- El Tío Sam (2 inhabitants)
- El Toral (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (Constancio Almaguer) (3 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Priscila (- inhabitants)
- Tres Horas (5 inhabitants)
- Unidos Venceremos (Félix Martínez Reyes) (9 inhabitants)
- Valle del Tigre (El Paraíso) (- inhabitants)