The town of Santa María is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa María is at 971 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa María? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa María in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa María.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa María and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa María (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa María
With the satellite map of Santa María will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa María.
Vote for Santa María. Opinions.
Do you like Santa María? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa María so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Buenos Aires (Salem) (1 inhabitants)
- Dolores (- inhabitants)
- El Brasilito (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna Mora (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (9 inhabitants)
- Montebello (25 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (95 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (3 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Naranjos (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (20 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)