The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #274 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Lucía is at 59 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Lucía is located at 11.2 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Lucía.
#1 Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Lucía in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Lucía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Lucía.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santa LucíaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Lucía itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 17 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 15 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Santa Lucía
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Lucía? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Lucía.
#6 Vote for Santa Lucía as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santa Lucía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Santa Lucía
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Guachipilín (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (7 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- Inocente Marroquín Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- La Florida (1 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (2 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Plan de Ayala (100 inhabitants)
- Pijijiapan (18219 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)