The town of Santa Lidia is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Santa Lidia is at 499 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Santa Fe, because this was its former name. In the year 2020, the locality changed its name.
Where is Santa Lidia? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Lidia (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Lidia, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Lidia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Lidia (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Lidia
With the satellite map of Santa Lidia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Lidia.
Vote for Santa Lidia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Lidia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Lidia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Argelia (- inhabitants)
- Celaya Uno (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (1365 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (4 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (2 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (11 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (La Gloria) (- inhabitants)
- Poza Rica (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (El Guamuchi) (4 inhabitants)