The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #337 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Isidro is at 662 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Isidro is located at 8.5 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Isidro.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Isidro in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Isidro, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Isidro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Isidro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 9 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 14 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Population pyramid of San Isidro (Chiapas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of San Isidro by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in San Isidro there is a generational replacement.
Photos of San Isidro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Isidro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Isidro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- California (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (1365 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- La Colina (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Alpes (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Andrés (El Naranjal) (134 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (San Miguel) (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (5 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)