The town of Santa Hilda is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Hilda is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Hilda? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Hilda (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Hilda, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Hilda building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Hilda (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Hilda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Hilda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Hilda.
Vote for Santa Hilda. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Hilda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Hilda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Alto del Estero (2 inhabitants)
- Anguiano (1 inhabitants)
- Arabeda (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Pánuco (La Pitahaya) (608 inhabitants)
- El Caimán (- inhabitants)
- El Cairo (3 inhabitants)
- El Coposo (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (2 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (114 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma (213 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (339 inhabitants)
- Los Pozos (48 inhabitants)
- Raya Obscura II (25 inhabitants)
- Tamante (221 inhabitants)