The town of Santa Rebeca is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #701 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rebeca is at 40 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Santa Rebeca is located at 34.9 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rebeca.
#1 Where is Santa Rebeca? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rebeca in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rebeca, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of Santa Rebeca (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santa Rebeca
With the satellite map of Santa Rebeca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rebeca.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RebecaDo you want to stay in Santa Rebeca? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Rebeca:
- HOTEL VERSALLES: 18 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ANGEL: 21 km away, direction South (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN BARTOLO: 20 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 22 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Santa Rebeca
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Rebeca, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Rebeca, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Santa Rebeca as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santa Rebeca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rebeca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Santa Rebeca
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Colonia Piloto (940 inhabitants)
- Doña Cota (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Alto el Chijol (- inhabitants)
- El Frater (8 inhabitants)
- El HiguerÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Pinolillo (1 inhabitants)
- Entrada a la Pitahaya (9 inhabitants)
- Las Iguanas (4 inhabitants)
- Paisabel (33 inhabitants)
- Pavos (Tirada de Pavos) (95 inhabitants)
- Rusio y Zapote Viejo (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (3 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (- inhabitants)