The town of Santa Helia is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #201 of the ranking. Santa Helia is at 60 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Helia? You can find it at 6.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Isla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Helia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Helia? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Helia in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Helia, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Helia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Helia (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Helia
With the satellite map of Santa Helia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Isla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Helia.
Vote for Santa Helia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Helia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Helia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- El Chemisse (- inhabitants)
- El Coco (177 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (10 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1816 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- Ezequiel Aguilar (9 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Ariza (9 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (19 inhabitants)
- Las Playitas (21 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Oscar Pitol Zamate (10 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Guerrero (6 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Xalpa (23 inhabitants)
- Santa María (16 inhabitants)
- Solerilla (135 inhabitants)