The town of El Mazate is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #314 of the whole municipality. El Mazate is at 119 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Mazate is located at 11.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Isla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Mazate.
Where is El Mazate? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mazate (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Mazate and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Mazate (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mazate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mazate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Isla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mazate.
Vote for El Mazate. Opinions.
Do you like El Mazate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mazate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- Alberto Soler (- inhabitants)
- Ángel Rodríguez (6 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (4 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (11 inhabitants)
- Esperanza de Cristo (5 inhabitants)
- Flor de Caña (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (43 inhabitants)
- Los Sardos (8 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (17 inhabitants)
- Rafael Mendoza Elvira (8 inhabitants)
- Ruperto Pérez Arizmendi (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Viviano Masaba (- inhabitants)