The town of Santa Esthercita is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #127 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Esthercita is at 2,039 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Esthercita is located at 19.8 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Esthercita.
Where is Santa Esthercita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Esthercita (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Esthercita, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Esthercita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Esthercita (Aguascalientes) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Esthercita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Esthercita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Esthercita.
Vote for Santa Esthercita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Esthercita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Esthercita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- CERESO El Llano (470 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (24 inhabitants)
- Granja California (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Xochitl (5 inhabitants)
- La Loma (8 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjadas (8 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Grullo (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Herradero (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Viveros (285 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita Uno (Santa Rita) (34 inhabitants)
- Talpita II (4 inhabitants)