Santa Elena (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Santa Elena, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of Santa Elena is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Santa Elena is at 16 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Elena? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Elena (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Elena? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Elena (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Elena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Elena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Elena.
Vote for Santa Elena. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Elena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Elena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pijijiapan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Chimalacansingo (4 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (28 inhabitants)
- El Encuentro (- inhabitants)
- El Rinconcito (21 inhabitants)
- Hierba Linda (- inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmiras (2 inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (3 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Eva (- inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (3 inhabitants)