The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #216 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 12 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 9.8 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Palmas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Palmas.
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Palmas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Palmas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 14 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 13 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Arado (3 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (12 inhabitants)
- El Cerrón (40 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (154 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (4 inhabitants)
- Jalchis (5 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (4 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (6 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (2 inhabitants)