The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #216 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 12 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 9.8 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Palmas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Palmas.
Need to locate a certain Las Palmas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Albergue (CFE) (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (446 inhabitants)
- La Conquista (473 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (7 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tolomita (74 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Uno (4 inhabitants)
- San José del Alto (La Cruz del Mango) (40 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucia (- inhabitants)
- Topón (407 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (2 inhabitants)