The town of El Tesoro is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #449 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tesoro is at 577 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tesoro is located at 8.5 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 40.9 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tesoro.
Where is El Tesoro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tesoro (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Tesoro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Tesoro (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tesoro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tesoro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tesoro.
Photos of El Tesoro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Tesoro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Tesoro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Tesoro. Opinions.
Do you like El Tesoro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tesoro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Absalón Castellanos Domínguez (8 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (9 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (18 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (Villahermosa) (15 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (326 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (68 inhabitants)
- La Unión (44 inhabitants)
- Las Malvinas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (35 inhabitants)
- Rincón Grande (9 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (10 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (10 inhabitants)
- Villa de las Rosas (2 inhabitants)