The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #241 of the whole municipality. Santa Cruz is at 1,800 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Cruz is located at 25.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Cruz.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cruz (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Cruz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Cruz (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
With the satellite map of Santa Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Boca de Arroyo de Molinares (7 inhabitants)
- Charcas (6 inhabitants)
- Cordón Colorado (13 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (6 inhabitants)
- El Guayabito (2 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- El Reparo (- inhabitants)
- La Barranca (12 inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (163 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Tierras (63 inhabitants)
- Lechuguilla (22 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (31 inhabitants)
- Pasada del Río Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Tobacachi (- inhabitants)