The town of Rincón del Manzano is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #202 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rincón del Manzano is at 1,614 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Rincón del Manzano is located at 21.6 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rincón del Manzano.
Where is Rincón del Manzano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rincón del Manzano (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rincón del Manzano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rincón del Manzano (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rincón del Manzano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rincón del Manzano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rincón del Manzano.
Photos of Rincón del Manzano
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rincón del Manzano? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rincón del Manzano.
Vote for Rincón del Manzano. Opinions.
Do you like Rincón del Manzano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rincón del Manzano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo del Barranquito (6 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Largo (5 inhabitants)
- Banerachi (- inhabitants)
- Boca de Arroyo de Molinares (2 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Guaguayapa (3 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (14 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (- inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (52 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (19 inhabitants)
- Los Bajillos (50 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Barril (El Barril) (22 inhabitants)
- Puerto Amarillo (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mesa los Leales (159 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Chapote (10 inhabitants)
- San Vicentito (16 inhabitants)