The town of San Rogelio is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #287 of the whole municipality. San Rogelio is at 34 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Rogelio is located at 26.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Huimanguillo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Rogelio.
Where is San Rogelio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Rogelio in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Rogelio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Rogelio (Tabasco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Rogelio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Rogelio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Rogelio.
Photos of San Rogelio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Rogelio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Rogelio.
Vote for San Rogelio. Opinions.
Do you like San Rogelio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rogelio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Aquiles Serdán 2a. Sección (Azucenita) (161 inhabitants)
- El Chapo 2a. Sección (1 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Aguirre Colorado (20 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (- inhabitants)
- La Lima (Tres Bocas) (15 inhabitants)
- Las Elenas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Giraldas (51 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Mastelero (312 inhabitants)
- Ostitán 1a. Sección (128 inhabitants)
- Paso del Rosario (244 inhabitants)
- Pedregal Moctezuma 2a. Sección (Leyva) (502 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (72 inhabitants)
- Tres Bocas 1a. Sección (1086 inhabitants)
- Zapotal 3a. Sección (El Corchal) (418 inhabitants)