The town of San Roberto is located in the Municipality of Salinas Victoria (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #196 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Roberto is at 610 meters of altitude.
The town of San Roberto is located at 34.9 kilometers from Salinas Victoria, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Roberto.
Where is San Roberto? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Roberto in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Roberto, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Roberto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Roberto (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Roberto
With the satellite map of San Roberto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Salinas Victoria. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Roberto.
Vote for San Roberto. Opinions.
Do you like San Roberto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Roberto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Salinas Victoria
- Abel Arriaga (- inhabitants)
- Conchita (3 inhabitants)
- Cuatro de Abril (4 inhabitants)
- El Dique (El Viejo) (2 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (3 inhabitants)
- El Mezquital (San Juan del Mezquital) (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola el Ancón (2 inhabitants)
- Juanita (- inhabitants)
- La Paloma (2 inhabitants)
- La Rumorosa (5 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (- inhabitants)
- Quince de Diciembre (La Vidriera) (14 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (6 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Unión San Javier (416 inhabitants)