The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #100 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 251 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of San Pedro is located at 22.1 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 41.7 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Pedro (Tamaulipas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San PedroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Pedro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Pedro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL YADO INN: 29 km away, direction Southwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 33 km away, direction Southwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAGRAN: 41 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 64 km away, direction South (53 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Pedro
With the satellite map of San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pedro.
Photos of San Pedro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Pedro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro
Do you like San Pedro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Pedro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Buena Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Carretas (76 inhabitants)
- Dos Amigos (San Rafael) (- inhabitants)
- El Carpintero (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (Las Compuertas) (6 inhabitants)
- El Ruso (- inhabitants)
- Estación Carrizos (121 inhabitants)
- Francisco Cavazos Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Mapaches) (11 inhabitants)
- La Curva (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (116 inhabitants)
- Los Patos (- inhabitants)
- Pinto Bayo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cleotilde (103 inhabitants)