The town of La Garita is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #147 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Garita is at 283 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Garita is located at 11.8 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 23.7 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Garita.
Where is La Garita? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Garita (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain La Garita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Garita (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Garita
With the satellite map of La Garita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Garita.
Photos of La Garita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Garita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Garita.
Vote for La Garita. Opinions.
Do you like La Garita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Garita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Barbosa (174 inhabitants)
- Cruz y Carmen (311 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (El Chorrito) (196 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa Engracia (6121 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de la Mesa (94 inhabitants)
- Independencia (Orniza Villanueva) (1 inhabitants)
- Iris Adelaida (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Mapaches) (11 inhabitants)
- La Noria (24 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (- inhabitants)
- Morquecho (49 inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (184 inhabitants)
- San Matías (78 inhabitants)