PueblosAmerica.com

San Miguel de Buenavista

        

We collected numerous data from the large village of San Miguel de Buenavista, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 517 inhabitants of Nayarit.


the town of San Miguel de Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Jala (in the State of Nayarit). There are 517 inhabitants. San Miguel de Buenavista is 1875 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Miguel de Buenavista.

Population in San Miguel de Buenavista

In the town there are 259 men and 258 women. The ratio women per men is 0.996, and the fecundity rate is 3.73 children per woman. People from outside the State of Nayarit account for 0.77% of the total population. 3.87% of the inhabitants are illiterate (4.63% of men and 3.10% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.81 (6.57 within the men and 7.06 within the women).

Population changes in San Miguel de Buenavista since 2005
In 2005, in San Miguel de Buenavista there were 438 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 79 more people (a variation of 18.04%). Of which there are 51 more men (a variation of 24.52%), and 28 more women (a variation of 12.17%).


Indigenous culture in San Miguel de Buenavista
0.77% of the population is indigenous, and 0.19% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in San Miguel de Buenavista
29.79% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (47.10% of the men, and 12.40% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in San Miguel de Buenavista
In San Miguel de Buenavista there are 153 dwellings. 78.63% of the dwellings have electricity, 82.91% have piped water, 87.18% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 64.10% a television, 28.21% a fridge, 5.13% a washing-machine, 8.55% a car or a van, 0.85% a personal computer, 10.26% a landline telephone, 31.62% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of San Miguel de Buenavista

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Jala (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is San Miguel de Buenavista?

Location map of San Miguel de Buenavista: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in San Miguel de Buenavista, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of San Miguel de Buenavista in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of San Miguel de Buenavista with a higher resolution.

What is San Miguel de Buenavista like?

Bajando  a  San  Miguel CALLE EMPEDRADA DE SAN MIGUEL TEMPLO Y CANCHA DE SAN MIGUEL DE B. VISTA

Enjoy the photos of San Miguel de Buenavista on this link

Schools in San Miguel de Buenavista

  • CUAUHTEMOC
  • JOSE ROSENDO OJEDA DIAZ
  • SOR JUANA INES DE LA CRUZ
  • All of the Schools in San Miguel de Buenavista
  • Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of San Miguel de Buenavista

    Postal Code (ZIP Code) of San Miguel de Buenavista

    >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Jala

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about San Miguel de Buenavista and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of San Miguel de Buenavista
    Link San Miguel de Buenavista from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about San Miguel de Buenavista


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Jala: