The town of San Mateo is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #444 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Mateo is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Mateo is located at 29.5 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Mateo.
Where is San Mateo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Mateo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Mateo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Mateo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Mateo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Mateo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Mateo.
Vote for San Mateo. Opinions.
Do you like San Mateo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Mateo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Carlos Aguilar Jiménez (San Juan) (5 inhabitants)
- Crispín Caballero (5 inhabitants)
- El Chubasco (3 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (27 inhabitants)
- El Momal (52 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (Los Salinas) (2 inhabitants)
- El Tinaco (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Josefina (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- La Verónica (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (306 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (El Fronterizo) (8 inhabitants)