LA PORFÍA NÚMERO CUATRO

        

the town of La Porfía Número Cuatro is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 21 inhabitants. La Porfía Número Cuatro is 5 meters above sea level.

Population in La Porfía Número Cuatro

In the town there are 7 men and 14 women. The ratio women per men is 2.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.36 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 4.76% of the total population. 9.52% of the inhabitants are illiterate (14.29% of men and 7.14% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.38 (6 within the men and 6.56 within the women).

Population changes in La Porfía Número Cuatro since 2005
In 2005, in La Porfía Número Cuatro there were 25 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -4 people less (a variation of -16.00%). Of which there are -5 men less (a variation of -41.67%), and 1 more women (a variation of 7.69%).

Indigenous culture in La Porfía Número Cuatro
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in La Porfía Número Cuatro
23.81% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (71.43% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in La Porfía Número Cuatro
In La Porfía Número Cuatro there are 6 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 80.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 40.00% a fridge, 80.00% a washing-machine, 20.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 20.00% a landline telephone, 60.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of La Porfía Número Cuatro

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is La Porfía Número Cuatro?

Location map of La Porfía Número Cuatro: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in La Porfía Número Cuatro, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of La Porfía Número Cuatro in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of La Porfía Número Cuatro with a higher resolution.


Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of La Porfía Número Cuatro

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of La Porfía Número Cuatro

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is La Porfía Número Cuatro like?

PASTIZAL CERCA DEL BATALLON DE INFANTERIA ARBOL MUUUUUY VERDE Cielo Azul y nubes en Veracruz y Tabasco

Enjoy the photos of La Porfía Número Cuatro on this link

Vote for La Porfía Número Cuatro

Do you like La Porfía Número Cuatro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Porfía Número Cuatro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)




Help us to improve the information about La Porfía Número Cuatro and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of La Porfía Número Cuatro
Link La Porfía Número Cuatro from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about La Porfía Número Cuatro


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas: