The town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1400 of the ranking. San Martín is at 1,454 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Martín? You can find it at 30.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 62.8 kilometers. To enjoy the San Martín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Martín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Martín (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Martín, which has the following symbol
The population of San Martín (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MartínIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Martín, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Martín so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL TRES PICOS: 27 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 52 km away, direction Northeast (36 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 43 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 45 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Martín
With the satellite map of San Martín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Martín.
Photos of San Martín
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Martín? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Martín.
Vote for San Martín
Do you like San Martín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Martín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in San Martín
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Potrerillo (El Amatal) (2 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (Nuevo Edén) (5 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (- inhabitants)
- El Pedacito (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo Dos (3 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (7 inhabitants)
- Esquipulas (3 inhabitants)
- Europa (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (7 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Albán (La Calzada) (- inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Flores (14 inhabitants)
- Río Jordán (8 inhabitants)
- Veintiuno de Septiembre (27 inhabitants)