The town of Monte Cristo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Monte Cristo is at 596 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as El Cristo, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
Where is Monte Cristo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Monte Cristo in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Monte Cristo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Monte Cristo (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Cristo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Cristo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Monte Cristo.
Vote for Monte Cristo. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Cristo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Cristo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Chapultepec (9 inhabitants)
- El Novillero (6 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (7 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (3 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (3 inhabitants)
- Guanacastillo (2 inhabitants)
- La Garza (3 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva España (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Rivera (2 inhabitants)
- Rincón de León (Montemoria) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Dos (7 inhabitants)