The town of San Lorenzo is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #456 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Lorenzo is at 162 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Lorenzo is located at 29.7 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Lorenzo.
Where is San Lorenzo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Lorenzo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Lorenzo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Lorenzo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lorenzo
With the satellite map of San Lorenzo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Lorenzo.
Vote for San Lorenzo. Opinions.
Do you like San Lorenzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lorenzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Cien (Eduardo Reniú) (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (1 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (7 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (3 inhabitants)
- El Miedo Número Dos (2 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (- inhabitants)
- La Clínica (Los Felinos) (10 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Las Norias (- inhabitants)
- Los Seis Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Magueyes (28 inhabitants)
- San Juan (10 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (7 inhabitants)