The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #652 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pedro is at 26 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pedro is located at 15.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pedro.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pedro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pedro (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
With the satellite map of San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cacahoatal (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (Las Carolinas) (5 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (7 inhabitants)
- La Bohemia (37 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Unidad Dos (- inhabitants)
- Las Murallas (3 inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Guadalupe (7 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (17 inhabitants)
- Pijijiapan (16917 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (2 inhabitants)