SAN JOSÉ DEL MATORRAL

      

the town of San José del Matorral is located in the Municipality of Villa Juárez (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 174 inhabitants. San José del Matorral is 1119 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José del Matorral.

Population in San José del Matorral

In the town there are 87 men and 87 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.21 children per woman. People from outside the State of San Luis Potosí account for 0.57% of the total population. 10.92% of the inhabitants are illiterate (11.49% of men and 10.34% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.07 (4.23 within the men and 3.91 within the women).

Population changes in San José del Matorral since 2005
In 2005, in San José del Matorral there were 184 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -10 people less (a variation of -5.43%). Of which there are -4 men less (a variation of -4.40%), and -6 women less (a variation of -6.45%).


Indigenous culture in San José del Matorral
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in San José del Matorral
30.46% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (58.62% of the men, and 2.30% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in San José del Matorral
In San José del Matorral there are 114 dwellings. 94.83% of the dwellings have electricity, 96.55% have piped water, 93.10% have toilet or restroom, 81.03% have a radio receiver, 91.38% a television, 86.21% a fridge, 74.14% a washing-machine, 55.17% a car or a van, 3.45% a personal computer, 6.90% a landline telephone, 58.62% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of San José del Matorral

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Villa Juárez (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is San José del Matorral?

Location map of San José del Matorral: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in San José del Matorral, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of San José del Matorral in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of San José del Matorral with a higher resolution.

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Juárez

Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of San José del Matorral

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of San José del Matorral

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of San Luis Potosí (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is San José del Matorral like?

San Jose del Matorralkiosko del matorral villa juárez slpiglesia de san josé, matorral villa juárez slp

Enjoy the photos of San José del Matorral on this link

Vote for San José del Matorral

Do you like San José del Matorral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José del Matorral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in San José del Matorral

  • CURSO COMUNITARIO N/C 00-01
  • PREESCOLAR COMUNITARIO
  • All of the Schools in San José del Matorral

  • Help us to improve the information about San José del Matorral and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of San José del Matorral
    Link San José del Matorral from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about San José del Matorral


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Villa Juárez: