The town of Ernesto Castillo is located in the Municipality of Villa Juárez (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #21 of the whole municipality. Ernesto Castillo is at 1,100 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ernesto Castillo is located at 1.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Villa Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ernesto Castillo.
Where is Ernesto Castillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Ernesto Castillo in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Ernesto Castillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Ernesto Castillo (San Luis Potosí) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ernesto Castillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ernesto Castillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Ernesto Castillo.
Vote for Ernesto Castillo. Opinions.
Do you like Ernesto Castillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ernesto Castillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Juárez
- Carrizal (119 inhabitants)
- Claudia Osorio (1 inhabitants)
- Cleotilde Rodríguez Rodríguez (2 inhabitants)
- Crisóforo Salazar Ríos (4 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (61 inhabitants)
- El Puente (La Curva) (2 inhabitants)
- Granjenal (1479 inhabitants)
- Guaxcamá (129 inhabitants)
- Juan Domínguez (57 inhabitants)
- Las Fincas (52 inhabitants)
- Omar Rodríguez (6 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Tocho (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (105 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1281 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (3488 inhabitants)