The town of San José de Tuna Agria is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #127 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José de Tuna Agria is at 1,825 meters of altitude.
The town of San José de Tuna Agria is located at 18.9 kilometers from Romita, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José de Tuna Agria.
Where is San José de Tuna Agria? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José de Tuna Agria (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José de Tuna Agria (Guanajuato) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San José de Tuna AgriaDo you want to stay in San José de Tuna Agria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José de Tuna Agria:
- HOTEL HACIENDA SAN CRISTOBAL: 22 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTER: 27 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 31 km away, direction East (26 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 32 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José de Tuna Agria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José de Tuna Agria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José de Tuna Agria.
Photos of San José de Tuna Agria
In order for you to enjoy nature around San José de Tuna Agria, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San José de Tuna Agria, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San José de Tuna Agria (Guanajuato) is 36218
Are you going to send a letter to San José de Tuna Agria? Do you have a friend in San José de Tuna Agria and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San José de Tuna Agria consists of the following 5 digits: 36218. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San José de Tuna Agria ("36") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San José de Tuna Agria
Do you like San José de Tuna Agria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José de Tuna Agria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Colonia la Perla (162 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva Creación (178 inhabitants)
- El Amarillo (Las Pilas) (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (Pedro Marmolejo) (- inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (Manuel Luna) (35 inhabitants)
- El Tapanco (16 inhabitants)
- El Tejamanil (879 inhabitants)
- Granja Domingo Trejo (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Jacaranda (Los Rangel) (3 inhabitants)
- Granja San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (20 inhabitants)
- La Sardina (1363 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cerro Prieto (850 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía de Gavia (574 inhabitants)
- Silva (811 inhabitants)