The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #544 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 60 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 43.9 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San José building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Arroyo Negro (7 inhabitants)
- Ángel Romero Córdoba (El Cipre) (- inhabitants)
- Cirilo Montiel Chablé (Solo Dios) (9 inhabitants)
- Ejido las Marías (3 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (212 inhabitants)
- El Maestro (- inhabitants)
- Gregorio Barreda (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (17 inhabitants)
- La Península (8 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (6 inhabitants)
- Mario Sánchez López (3 inhabitants)
- Progreso Dos (Los Cruces) (70 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (81 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (6 inhabitants)