The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #278 of the whole municipality. San José is at 56 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 28.9 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Balancán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséMany people want to stay in the town of San José itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SAN JOSE: 21 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES RAMÍREZ: 16 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAC GREGOR: 20 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- SERVICIO DE HOSPEDAJE EL TRIUNFO: 19 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Photos of San José
In order for you to enjoy nature around San José, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San José, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San José (Tabasco) is 86945
Are you going to send a letter to San José? Do you have a friend in San José and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San José consists of the following 5 digits: 86945. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San José ("86") correspond to the state code of Tabasco, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Alianza Balancán (28 inhabitants)
- El Cocotero (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- El Dollar (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (6 inhabitants)
- El Pimiental (26 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Silencio (- inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (4 inhabitants)
- Ingeniero Mario Calcáneo Sánchez (346 inhabitants)
- José Narciso Rovirosa (61 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (389 inhabitants)
- Texas (Vidamar) (4 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Junio (- inhabitants)