The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #122 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Isidro is at 79 meters of altitude.
The town of San Isidro is located at 41.9 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Isidro.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Isidro in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Isidro.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Isidro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Isidro (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
With the satellite map of San Isidro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Isidro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Isidro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Bernardo Gutiérrez de Lara (148 inhabitants)
- Diez de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- Diez Hermanos (San Antonio) (4 inhabitants)
- Don Valentín (El Centenario) (3 inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (Joaquín Valle de la Garza) (5 inhabitants)
- El Guayaboso (2 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (3 inhabitants)
- La Bachana (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (- inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Bellos (136 inhabitants)
- Santiago Garza (2 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (Enrique Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (1 inhabitants)