The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #261 of the ranking. San Fernando is at 875 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Fernando? You can find it at 2.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Fernando location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Fernando (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Fernando (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San FernandoMany people want to stay in the town of San Fernando itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MANOLO: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 3 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- POSADA BUENA VISTA: 13 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando
Do you like San Fernando or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Fernando to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Chacalatenco (- inhabitants)
- Cima el Porvenir (10 inhabitants)
- Corralón Tuxtla (7 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (- inhabitants)
- El Recreo (15 inhabitants)
- El Tirol (81 inhabitants)
- Jesús Zavaleta (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (40 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (8 inhabitants)
- León Dorado (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (5 inhabitants)
- Pañuelo Rojo (Mexiquito) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Verapaz (9 inhabitants)