The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #362 of the whole municipality. Los Pinos is at 860 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Guadalupe, but changed its name a few years ago.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Pinos is located at 3.8 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Pinos.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Pinos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Pinos, which has the following symbol
The population of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PinosDo you want to stay in Los Pinos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Pinos:
- HOTEL MANOLO: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ZAIRE: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pinos.
Photos of Los Pinos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Pinos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Pinos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Pinos
Do you like Los Pinos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Palmar (5 inhabitants)
- El Rastrojal (- inhabitants)
- Josefina (3 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Leandro (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Valle (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Chacacal (167 inhabitants)
- Quinta Flor (7 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Las Cruces) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Buenavista (2524 inhabitants)
- Selva los Sabinos (115 inhabitants)
- Tuxtlán (7 inhabitants)
- Villa Florencia (12 inhabitants)