The town of San Felipe is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #288 of the whole municipality. San Felipe is at 29 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Felipe is located at 43.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Felipe.
#1 Where is San Felipe? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Felipe (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Felipe, which has the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
#2 The population of San Felipe (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of San Felipe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Felipe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Felipe.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near San FelipeDo you want to stay in San Felipe? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Felipe:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 54 km away, direction East (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA CHONTALPA: 49 km away, direction East (33 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CÉSAR: 55 km away, direction East (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 57 km away, direction East (43 minutes by car)
#5 Population pyramid of San Felipe (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of San Felipe by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in San Felipe there is a generational replacement.
#6 Photos of San Felipe
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Felipe? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Felipe.
#7 Vote for San Felipe as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Felipe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Felipe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#8 Comments and opinions about San Felipe
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Arroyo el Conejo (5 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (4 inhabitants)
- Cebadilla (19 inhabitants)
- El Camalotal (13 inhabitants)
- El Chinal (3 inhabitants)
- El Faro (67 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (Pablo Lendechi) (3 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (9 inhabitants)
- El Tinaco (4 inhabitants)
- Malpaso (Malpasito) (208 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Xoteapan (23 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- San Alfonso (Los Ingenieros) (2 inhabitants)
- San José (10 inhabitants)
- Wilibaldo Silva Figueroa (El Bagu) (6 inhabitants)