The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #510 of the whole municipality. San José is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 47.4 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Alto Uxpanapa (El Amate) (394 inhabitants)
- Cerro Pelón (5 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (11 inhabitants)
- Juan Alvarado (- inhabitants)
- La Aventura (5 inhabitants)
- La Hulera (8 inhabitants)
- La Laguna del Castaño (7 inhabitants)
- La Luz (16 inhabitants)
- Licenciado José López Portillo (41 inhabitants)
- Marcelino García Barragán (Monte Bello) (157 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (Nuevo León) (142 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Xoteapan (23 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (4 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (5 inhabitants)