San Diego (Mascota, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Diego, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Jalisco
The town of San Diego is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #148 of the ranking. San Diego is at 1009 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Diego? You can find it at 26.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Mascota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Diego location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Diego? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Diego (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of San Diego
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Diego, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Diego.
Photos of San Diego
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Diego, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Diego, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Diego. Opinions.
Do you like San Diego? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Diego so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Cimarrón Grande (- inhabitants)
- El Lindero (11 inhabitants)
- El Parejo (3 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Ignacio (16 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (11 inhabitants)
- La Villa (18 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (22 inhabitants)
- Loma Larga (La Loma) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Mazos (25 inhabitants)
- Los Tejabanes (5 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (6 inhabitants)
- San José (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (74 inhabitants)
- Sauces de Ixcatán (28 inhabitants)
- Tecoany (255 inhabitants)