The town of Las Tunas is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Tunas is at 1,220 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Las Tunas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Tunas in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Tunas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Tunas (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tunas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Tunas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Tunas.
Vote for Las Tunas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tunas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tunas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Aserradero Potrerillos [Aserradero Potrerillos (16 inhabitants)
- El Aguacatito (- inhabitants)
- El Empedrado (82 inhabitants)
- El Puente de Juárez (4 inhabitants)
- La Maleza (4 inhabitants)
- La Muertita (- inhabitants)
- La Plata (100 inhabitants)
- La Puerta del Colomo (14 inhabitants)
- Las Agritas (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (11 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (5 inhabitants)
- Mesas de Juan y Pablo (5 inhabitants)
- Palo Hueco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Flores (- inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Ángeles (- inhabitants)